Friday 19 October 2012

English Tea Party untuk kawan-kawan UKM


1. Napkin. Letak atas pinggan and make a bow. 2. Macaroons. Some say tak berapa sedap, but I love the colors and its dorayaki look alike appearance. 3. Frozen yogurt. Besides tea, I would love to try this. Yogurt kat luar cekik darah kan, kan, kan? 4. Gift. If I have a lot of money, I would not mind splashing some of it on them. 5. Purple ombre cake. Irresistible! 6. Spray it yourself. Admit it, mesti ada beberapa cup yang tidak cantik dirumah, bukan? So, spray it. Letak alas, then walla! 7. Sweet mat. Ada beberapa design yang berkenan, but I put it in K.I.V list dulu. 8. Tea-cup. It's not a tea-party without tea-cups! Dah usaha di etsy.com. Ada beberapa yang berkenan ;). 9. Three- tiered snack tray. Senang nak letak cookies, macaroons, sandwich, cakes, and etc. Got to have this!

Saya merancang untuk meraikan kawan-kawan semakmal by throwing a tea-party! I had long told my husband that it would be wonderful if I can celebrate them. They are all super kind and very helpful. To name a few; Ummu, Robe', Shida, Bel, and Aini. Walaupun jarang lepak bersama after office hour, they are the kind of people who you can lean on. Saya ada beberapa koleksi special for this event such as cup-cake holder, and etc. but of course it is still not enough. Saya masih ada setahun untuk menyiapkan master, unless saya convert ke phD, it would be three years minimum! Aim saya tahun hadapan, InsyaAllah. Setahun dah cukup untuk kumpul semua bahan-bahan, asah skill masakan, gubahan, dan lain-lain. We are talking about the real tea party, with beautiful invitation card, gifts, and of course, happy memories!

Dear Allah, please make this come true. They are nice people, and I would love to repay their kindness by celebrating and throwing gifts to them.


3 comments:

  1. Should have our Nikon ready by this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I have such amount of cash to buy you one! Just wait okai ;) later you can snap million pics of me :)

      Delete
  2. dun forget to invite me haaa! kalo tak, aku bakar ayam percik kt sebelah..bagi asap jer bg bau...haha.

    ReplyDelete