Wednesday 26 June 2013

Candlelight dinner for my 27th birthday celebration



Red roses always own its majestic place in my heart. And he, never fail to flirt me with them.

It has been a while since I last put my eye shadow, shadow liner, and all other best friends of mine. Only then I realized, I do not own an actual lipstick. Well, lip balm is a lipstick too, right? Nervous, of course. I am going to have a date with my crush. Correction. I am going to have a candlelight dinner with my crush! I want to look extra beautiful. With growing belly, terrible allergy, dull face, my confidence is definitely nowhere to be found. Still, I need to put some efforts. 

"Mirror mirror on the wall, please make me look pretty!"

I turned 27 last 22nd of June. Lutfi, who's struggling with his laboratory works still doing his best to celebrate me. He came home with lots of groceries, hiding some in the freezer, and some in prayer room, and said Don't peep! 

Around 6/ 7 pm, then he started to work. Cooking, arranging, and decorating! Our house turned to a beautiful private restaurant. He made steak! Since I need a lot of Iron, steak definitely the best choice! As he spent his time in the kitchen, I am getting ready myself. Take a bath, filled myself with positive and romantic moods, and chose a comfortable yet pretty blouse to wear.

He peep me in the room and said that he's going to get ready too. Guess what, he wore a very elegant attire! That vest was my wedding gift to him, last year. He looks ridiculously handsome. I wish I can chew him. Can I?

Meet my man, Lutfi. My hero.

We live a simple life, no luxury stuffs in our house, but we are luxury in love. Not a day pass by without saying "I love you"

Can you see my growing belly? I am > 7 months pregnant

With steak, mash potatoes, nachos, salad, carrot, tomatoes, non alcoholic sparkling drink, cherries, candle, roses, and dua', we had our first ever candlelight dinner. Thank you Allah for your blessings. Thank you hubby for your efforts. I am yours, forever, till Jannah, InsyaAllah. Love you!

p/s: "I don't expect much this year. I think I grew more mature day by day. It's just a birthday. Being grateful with all the blessings are just enough for me.  Everything I do, I do it sincerely. I never ask for a reward. But what you did was memorable. Thank you for having me in your life"

This is delicious! I can't cook this, he's better than me in western cooking

Drowning with the scents of rose and teddy. My my, I'm totally on drugs. 

Huh

Blessed

Sweet cherry, love them

Blush blush

Well, aint really a birthday celebration without cake and candles right? Trust me, I put a lot of efforts to not peep the cake while it's in freezer. Got a big warning from him. See my excited face?

Happy birthday She! There's strawberry on top of this Tiramisu cake.  Love it! So delicious! Still got left over in the freezer, and I am eating them now. I miss u, Lutfi!

7 candles to represent my 27th birthday

Time to eat!

Pretty!

Below are Instagram pictures before and after our dinner. Poor Lutfi, seems very tired



I tried to read Robert Frost's poems, tried to find some inspirations with his love poems. But, Mr. Frost there really froze my brain with his words. I failed. It's always hard to write with full emotions when it comes to you. Every words that I used seem not right. The least I could do is just write.

"Meet my cool man behind every smile on my face , every happy moments in my life, every lesson and mistake, every happy posts here at Littlemushroomtales. He is my hero, my savior, my protector. My children would be very proud to have him as their hero. His strong arms hold me when I cry. His soft hands lull and rub me to sleep every night. His voice tells me nothing but beautiful and kind words. His eyes always find me pretty on my best and worst days. His chest is always ready for me to lean on to. His lips always seek mine. His face, dear God, never fail to melt me to the core. He's my love. He's my everything. He's the reason for my strength and courage"

"Ya Allah, tetapkan hati kami suami isteri. Tambahkan rasa cinta antara kami, agar kami sentiasa kasih dan sayang satu sama lain sepanjang hayat kami"

No comments:

Post a Comment