Thursday 18 April 2013

Hibernation


Finally back to my rental house after quite a long hibernation at my parents' house. I suffered a terrible sickness with sadness and depression. There are many reasons why home is the best remedy. I woke up early in the morning just to breath the refreshing air, have a walk around the yard since we have a big yard planted with various kind of trees and flowers. Placid.

Now I am in my second trimester, and Alhamdulillah, I am getting better.The sickness and depression are not totally gone, but I am giving my best to embrace every moment of my pregnancy. When I feel terribly down, usually it will follow with bad dreams. Sometimes I found it a little difficult to share it with my partner. Lucky I have friend who experienced all these sickness, looking at how happy she is right now with her baby prove that these obstacles are just temporary. 

What's more? My baby is busy stretching arms and legs now! Like an endorphin, little by little the sadness is at bay. Thank you Allah for giving me chance to experience this miracle. 

Now that I am back, I have to submit an extended abstract for conference at Bogor, Indonesia, catching up all my laboratory works, scheduled my meeting with Dr. Richard, and resubmit my thesis to my supervisor. Priority would be laboratory works. As long as I manage to finish them up before August, then the other matters are at ease. 

It's a dream come true if I manage to get my masters while having a baby. Hopefully next year I will be graduated, and together pursuing phD with dear hubby. He may further his study oversea, which is great, yeay! I can go too! Together with our little one. Having this wonderful images inside my head, do make me feel like, yeah, I am making a right call. May He ease the way. More to dreams!

Till next time! 

p/s: My condolences to the family who loss their children in Boston.  

2 comments: