Wednesday 8 May 2013

13th GE 2013




Can you see my baby bump? No? My little boy (InsyaAllah) is busy stretching his arms and legs in there. My sickness is not totally gone yet (though I am more than 5 months pregnant), but Alhamdulillah, I am pretty healthy on the GE day. I voted for the first time and it was a great experience, except for the long queuing and unbearable heat. Maybe I should ask for a wheelchair. 

I wish to write more, but I got dizzy everytime I focus on the screen. Vomit since morning, I guess it was the travel effect. Hopefully will get better tomorrow. Will edit this soon~

p/s: I suffered a terrible allergy during pregnancy where pimples pop out like crazy. Hm, thank you Nikon for  hiding those culprits in the image above, hehe. Conclusion? Don't trust the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment