Monday 3 June 2013

My greatest gift: Welcoming our baby


Hello everyone! My name is 'Che Mat' (obviously not my real name)

The scent of Teddy is magical in my world. When I smell it again, it actually feels like the first time, never have I ever found anything comes remotely close to accurately capturing the aroma. Perhaps essential oils! I have been wishing for essential oils lately (hubby, where's my essential oil?). Welcoming my husband home with this sweet scent is my favorite time of the day.

To welcome a man in my life, I remembered a couple of things that I did. Change to the better (attitude wise), facial, appearance make-over, bought some sweet and alluring lingerie (you can buy the cheap and cute one online at Lovely Lingerie. They even gave you extra gift. Trusted site), put aside my career-chase (I once told my husband that marriage starts at 28. Boooo!), and many other small things.

This time, I am preparing myself to welcome our little baby, physically and emotionally. Physically fit, brilliant in time management, emotionally stable (say no to grumpy), reducing chemical usage by going green (will write this in another post), establish a good environment with lots of negative ions in our home (will write this in another post), and many more which I will share later. 

The first thing that we bought for our baby are books! Since both of us are Masters student, we got RM 250 book vouchers each. So we spent most of them on baby books. Research showed that an early exposure to music, math, and good nutrition (especially almond and Omega-3 which can be found in fish), can develop a healthy and intelligent baby. As a Muslim, we are encouraged to cite and listened to the beautiful verses of Al Quran.

My craziness towards bunny was finally cured when my husband bought me a bunny! (my model of the year). Cheap but super cute! I named him Che Mat before I pass it to my baby, later. There's a post from the Magic Onion (Waldorf inspired) on the importance of dolls. Go read them. Mine isn't dolls but bunny because I am not really in favor of human look alike dolls. Dolls are not the only imaginative toys that our children can play with.I think bunny or teddy are also good companions to our little one.  I guess that's it for the moment. Have a great day!

 It's me again with baby books

 This book belongs to..........(my soon to be owner, the brilliant one, hehe)

 Lazy me!

Mama once entered a story telling competition on Goldilocks and the three bears, with fake golden hair made from plastic rope and beautiful pink dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment